יום רביעי, 21 במאי 2014

Korres wild rose skin care series

 I Started wearing makeup regularly only in the last 6 month. I still have days of makeup mistakes (my drag queen daysJ ) but I like playing with color. But just in the last 4 month, I realized that if ii also take good care of my skin, the makeup up looks so much better and I need so much less foundation. It also llasts much longer.
In the last few month I tried a lot of products and have kind of a routine, all which I hope to share with you lately.
One set of products is the Korres wild rose series. Korres is a Greek company that is supposed to be more natural ( I say supposed because their soaps have SLS) based on natural products and cruelty free. For me a product from Greece is a turn on, I like to support companies from less known "beauty" capitals, and the fact that its paraben and cruelty free sealed the deal and I decided to try it. Ill add that I have also a thing for 
Roses and rose scent.





I tried 3 products – the face wash, the serum and the moisturizer.
Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream – it’s a nice moisturizer, glides nicely on the skin and leaves it soft for many hours. I cant really tell if it brightens because I've been using a lot of different products. I think this would be good for combo to dry skin, on oily skin it might be too greasy. The bad about it – comes in a small container-only 40 ml (most moisturizers are 50ml) and only has  SPF 6. But all in all a good moisturizer for women in their 20-early 30.

Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser – it’s a very very gentle scrub with tiny grains and leaves my skin nice and soft. There is no drying affect and I really like it. I bought it cause one of my favorite vlogger (essie) recommended it. If you want a nice daily cleanser this would do a great job.

 

Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum – I have an obsession with serums. I love them and the promise of miracles they provide. Miracles hardly happen but they are a nice addition to my skin care routine, and I especially like vitamin C serums as I do believe they brighten my skin. Wild rose is supposed to have a nice amount of vitamin c. I like this serum. Not sure its better then other vitamin c serums that ive tried but it gives my skin a nice feeling and I believe it does improve my skins texture and color over time in addition to my other skin care routine.

 

All in all a nice cruelty free, paraben free cosmetic series that I would give it a 7/10 and would probably buy again. Ah, and they hardly smell like roses

 

Stay kind

 

K




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה