יום שישי, 16 במאי 2014

5 NUXE PRODUCTS - A REVIEW

I have a new fetish ( oh well, a few new fetishes) on of them being French pharmacy. Lets make it clear. I've never been to France and have no relation to France or its culture except my love for macaroons.
Still, there is something alluring in French pharmacy, the idea of iconic French beauty and class, the simple but elegant  packaging and the Frenchness of it all.

I started by trying 5 products from NUXE.

I love the fact that they are paraben free and or on the cheaper side of French pharmacy. they are also easly 
bought online so people from around the world can enjoy them.
So lets start the review:

NUXE Lotion Tonique Douce Gentle Toning Lotion – this is a simple toner, that has a great and gentle rose scent that I use every morning. I don’t wash my face in the morning  as I find it drying, so I just tone and continue with my skin care. It is nice, gentle , refreshing and non drying. It doesn’t do much in terms of tightening my pores but I didn’t expect it to. I would buy again although I do want to experiment with other toners as I'm new to the toner world

NUXE Crème Fraiche 24hr Moisturizing Cream  - a nice basic moisturizer, it keep my skin soft and supple but it is has way too much perfume in it (I prefer face creams with no perfume) and it isn’t anything special. It also sadly doesn’t have SPF that in Israel (where I live) is needed. It was ok, but I wont repurchase

 


NUXE Masque Purifiant Doux Clarifying Cream-Mask – I heard rave reviews on this mask and I have to say I was a bit disappointing. It’s a good mask by all means, it feels luxurious and leaves the skin soft and supple but it isn’t anything special , not something that you cant get with other masks, some much cheaper. I might buy it again but it isn’t a holy grail.



 


NUXE BODY Déodorant Longue Durée Long-Lasting Deodorant – I bought this deodorant as I am trying to use more natural deodorants, and this was is paraben free. However, it does contain aluminum which is a shame cause I loved it. All in all its a great deodorant and if you don’t mind aluminum in your deodorant I would recommend. I currently will stay away.


 


NUXE Reve de Miel Gel Nettoyant et Demaquillant Visage Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel – A very very gentle face cleanser that is surprisingly effective in removing makeup and leaving your skin soft and clean. It's great for sensitive skin or anyone needing a bit of a more gentle cleanser. I love it and I don’t have sensitive skin



I can say I was generally happy with the Nuxe Products; they are all good, even If some aren’t outstanding, and it gives a sense that it is a reliable company. Im defiantly looking forward to trying new products once I get my hands on them

 

Hugs and have a great weekend

 

K

 

 



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה